All leather handmade in the USA by Ozark Mountain Leather™ rifle/shotgun sling.
You can build your own rifle or shotgun sling here with many different options to choose from. Please contact us if you have any questions. We know the options can be a bit overwhelming so don't hesitate to reach out.
- Regardless of the style chosen, these slings come with a Chicago screw for adjustment in the length of your sling.
- You have three color options for your Chicago screws and hardware. Gunmetal, Brass, and Silver.
- You have three leather color options as well. Austin Brown, Chocolate Brown and Black.
- Choose between tooled and non-tooled leather. The longer the name, the less tooling there will be on the sling. See post here about leather tooling.
- You have 5 different fonts to choose from. See photos in listing for choices or click here to read the post about fonts.
- Slings are double layer sewn for added padding and comfort on your shoulder.
- These can be customized with your initials and/name up to 10 letters.
- Please enter your name or initials in the box below. Please double check spelling.
- You will now have the choice of up to 2 custom stamps (see stamp options in photos listed here).
- Slim style sling measures 15 inches at the shoulder. 2.5 at the widest point of the shoulder strap. The overall length is 40 inches, with 10 inches of adjustability.
- Thumb-hole style sling measures 19 inches at the shoulder. 3 inches at the widest point of the shoulder strap. The overall length is 42 inches, with 10 inches of adjustability. Thumb-hole measures 2 inches x 1.75 inches.
- The top of the sling has a leather sewn loop that you slide over the barrel. The bottom of the sling has a loop that you slide over the stock. When wearing, it cinches tight to give an excellent hold on the gun.
- This sling works with any rifle with or without swivels. No swivels are required.
These slings are made to order at the time of purchase. When placing your order, it will tell you how many days for this product to be made. Inquire before purchase if needed sooner. Discounts will be given at checkout for six or more purchased at one time. These slings make a great gift.
12 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
The sling was made and shipped faster than I would have thought. Very well made and fits perfectly on my 1925 Winchester Model 12. Super happy with sling and the whole experience dealing with Ozark Mountain Leather.
Thank you so much for my great shotgun sling! I love it and have shown to several people. Mike
I am very pleased with this sling, it's exactly as advertised and very well made. It was also delivered when promised. The custom ordering process is simple and you are offered a good amount of options. I planned to use the sling on a few different rifles and it works well on all of them. It's a very good product at what I feel is a fair price. Very well made I might add, the stitching and tooling is top notch.
Thank you Kendall, I appreciate you and your craftsmanship. Keep up the good work, I will spread the word and will definitely be back myself. Thanks, Harrison
Should have ordered the natural leather color. Hard to see name and other tooling. That's on me but the sling itself is very nice. Good quality work. I will get a lot of use from it.
Outstanding craftsmanship. Killer Packaging and personal touch. I can tell you guys were proud of this handiwork and thank you for a job well done. Great work. Will order future items!
I received one of these slings with my family name and the walking bear and deer head stamps to go on a reproduction Sharps rifle. The materials and quality were great, it is easy to adjust and the feel and function are both excellent. Highly recommended.
This is a very nice sling. I can't wait to show it to my buddies at hunting camp. The service was prompt. The sling is awesome.
Had OML build a sling for my Win. 1895 in 405 Win, Teddy Roosevelt's preferred weapon for lions. Prompt service, perfect workmanship is why I'll be buying more stuff from them.