All leather handmade Shotgun Rifle Sling made by us here at Ozark Mountain Leather®.
- This sling is made for a gun without swivels.
- This shotgun sling is double layer sewn for added padding, durability, and longevity.
- This sling is handtooled for added character and style.
- This sling slides over the barrel and the stock with a loop.
- Has Chicago screws for adjustment in length for the rifle or shotgun.
- All hardware on this sling is BRASS colored.
- This listing is available in AUSTIN BROWN color.
- You will be getting a rifle/shotgun sling with a name up to 12 characters and if you would like one of the character stamps (see photos for options).
- Sueded on the backside for added comfort and to minimize slippage.
- Please double check spelling prior to placing order.
- Measures 15 inches at the shoulder. 2.5 inches at the widest point of the shoulder strap. overall length is 40 inches with 10 inches of adjustability.
These are made to order at the time of purchase. When placing your order, it will tell you how many days for this product to be made. Inquire before purchase if needed sooner. Discounts will be given at checkout for five or more purchased at one time. This sling Makes a great gift.
We love to do custom orders so contact us today if you don't see what you are looking for.
5 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Purchase (2) of these Slings for our Browning Citori Superpose, and Cynergy Shot Guns, Material quality and workmanship is second to none, the fit and function is awesome, going to purchase a swivel sling for my Benelli SBE III next.
Extremely pleased with this product!
I was blown away by the gorgeous tooling on the strap I received. It looks even better than the photo on the web site. VERY impressive work! I would definitely order from this company again.
I ordered this online hoping that it would be quality and work for a new over and under shotgun I didn't want to drill into for sling studs. The craftsmanship and quality are top notch. The functionality of the design and fit were perfect as well. Would highly recommend and will purchase from again in the future if I have the need.
Bought it for a classic Savage 99. Not only does it work great it looks great on the gun.