Style 2 bag has a the rich looking color of brown and turquoise. The two contrasting leathers placed together to make this beautiful and functional bag.
- Each bag is accentuated with a real vintage skeleton key.
- The key on every bag is different due the fact they are all one of a kind.
- The beautifully rich brown leather is bison leather that is purchased from a Minnesota tannery and the the turquoise leather is purchase in Missouri.
- You have the choice of antique brass or silver tone hardware.
- The shoulder strap is adjustable.
- Has a large outside pocket and a pocket on the inside.
- Makes a great one of a kind gift.
- Bag measures 12 inches wide by 10 inches tall
This is for the Turquoise leather being the primary color. (Style 2)
These bags are made at the time of purchase so please see checkout for production time and delivery.
We love custom orders here at Ozark Mountain Leather. If interested in this design in a different color please contact us so we can discuss our options.